Winter 2020 Date Ideas
Thank you for taking the time to read my first ever blog post! This is more of a lighthearted guide than a sophisticated piece of writing. My hope is this inspires prospective and long-time patrons alike to book a date that isn't so cookie-cutter and to try something new.
If you're anything like me, you're already patiently awaiting for summer to return. I'm not letting the colder weather stop me this year so I've curated a short list of activities to help us stay warm and make the most of the season together. If you're not familiar with my offerings, I have a great "Dinner & Dessert" option in the Honorarium section of my website that can be applied to many of the date ideas in this list. Rates may vary depending on the activity but I will always happily curate our perfect date. I love to get out of the city for weekend getaways, but I will save that for my next blog post. Activities & Outings - Toronto Light Festival - in The Distillery until March 3 2020
- Come From Away - at the Royal Alexandria Theatre until May 31 2020
Dinner & Drinks
- Avelo - Dying to try this new plant-based restaurant near Yorkville
- Planta - Easily my favourite restaurant in Toronto
- Civil Liberties - Makers of extraordinary cocktails, no menu, only creativity
- The Cloak Bar - Dimly lit speakeasy just a 12 minute walk or 5 minute cab ride to my penthouse suite
- Elmwood Spa - Amazing downtown spa with great couples packages
- Float - Sensory deprivation tanks that will make you feel out of this world
Evidently, this list is all Toronto-based, but I have a knack for finding the coolest activities and swanky cocktail bars when I visit a new city. Trust me and we'll make lasting memories together.